Emmanuel College Residence Fees 2017Download
All fees are calculated to align with The University of Queensland semester dates. There is an additional accommodation charge for Orientation Week.
Please refer to Scholarships and Bursaries for information on financial assistance available.
Fees for 2018 will be available in October 2017.
Emmanuel College 2017 semester dates:
|Semester 1 2017|
|26 February to 24 June 2017||new students check in 18 February|
|check out day for all students Saturday 24 June|
|Semester 2 2017|
|23 July to 18 November 2017||new students check in 22 July|
|check out day for all students Saturday 18 November|
Currently, the residence fees at Emmanuel College cover:
- full residence, including 21 meals per week
- personal room with a small fridge, study desk, ceiling fan, computer terminal and internet connection
- weekly room cleaning and laundry service during the semester
- academic support program
- pastoral care
- sporting and cultural facilities
- clubs and other amenities, including common room
- social events organised by the Emmanuel College Students’ Club (ECSC)
- chapel services and meditative space
- formal dinners and guest speakers
- UQ Sport Lifestyle Package.
|New academic gown||$130|
|Loss or damage to academic gown||$50|
|Key loss or damage (per key/fob)||$15|
|Laundry bag loss or damage||$30|
|Vacation residence (per night)||$87 Room Type A|
|$85 Room Type B|
|$82 Room Type C|
|Printing – Additional quota is available from the office.
No refunds will be made for unused pages.
|Office facilities – A selection of administrative items and services are available for purchase from the office, e.g. binding kits, laminating pouches, sending faxes.|
NOTE: No personal fridges or air-conditioners may be brought into College.