Emmanuel College Residence Fees 2019Download
- Up-front payment discount.
- Discounted residence fees for all students in third year, fourth year, or higher at College and for siblings.
- Additional accommodation charge for Orientation Week for new students.
- See Scholarships and Bursaries for information on financial assistance available.
- All fees are calculated to align with The University of Queensland semester dates.
Emmanuel College 2019 semester dates:
|Semester 1 2019|
|Sunday 24 February to Saturday 22 June 2019||new students check in Saturday 16 February 2019|
|check out day for all students Saturday 22 June|
|Semester 2 2019|
|Sunday 21 July to Saturuday 16 November 2019||new students check in Friday 19 July 2019|
|check out day for all students Saturday 16 November 2019|
Residence fees at Emmanuel College cover:
- full residence, including 21 meals per week
- personal room with a small fridge, study desk, ceiling fan, computer terminal and internet connection
- weekly room cleaning and laundry service during the semester
- academic support program
- pastoral care
- sporting and cultural facilities
- clubs and other amenities, including common room
- social events organised by the Emmanuel College Students’ Club (ECSC)
- chapel services and meditative space
- formal dinners and guest speakers.
|Emmanuel College Students’ Club – new/returning students||$385/$220|
|UQ Sport Lifestyle Package||$240|
|New academic gown||$130|
|Loss or damage to academic gown||$50|
|Laundry bag loss or damage||$30|
|Key loss or damage (per key/fob)||$15|
|Vacation residence (per night)||$92 Room Type A|
|$88 Room Type B|
|$85 Room Type C|
|$77 Room Type D|
|Printing – Additional quota is available from the office.
No refunds will be made for unused pages.
|Office facilities – A selection of administrative items and services are available for purchase from the office, e.g. ethernet cables, binding kits, laminating pouches.|
Please note: No personal fridges or air-conditioners may be brought into College.