Emmanuel College Residence Fees 2018Download
- Discounted residence fees for all students in third year, fourth year, or higher at College and for siblings.
- Additional accommodation charge for Orientation Week for new students.
- See Scholarships and Bursaries for information on financial assistance available.
- All fees are calculated to align with The University of Queensland semester dates.
Emmanuel College 2018 semester dates:
|Semester 1 2018|
|18 February to 23 June 2018||new students check in 10 February|
|check out day for all students Saturday 23 June|
|Semester 2 2018|
|22 July to 17 November 2018||new students check in 21 July|
|check out day for all students Saturday 17 November|
Residence fees at Emmanuel College cover:
- full residence, including 21 meals per week
- personal room with a small fridge, study desk, ceiling fan, computer terminal and internet connection
- weekly room cleaning and laundry service during the semester
- academic support program
- pastoral care
- sporting and cultural facilities
- clubs and other amenities, including common room
- social events organised by the Emmanuel College Students’ Club (ECSC)
- chapel services and meditative space
- formal dinners and guest speakers.
|Emmanuel College Students’ Club – new/returning students||$280/$210|
|UQ Sport Lifestyle Package||$227|
|New academic gown||$130|
|Loss or damage to academic gown||$50|
|Laundry bag loss or damage||$30|
|Key loss or damage (per key/fob)||$15|
|Vacation residence (per night)||$91 Room Type A|
|$88 Room Type B|
|$85 Room Type C|
|Printing – Additional quota is available from the office.
No refunds will be made for unused pages.
|Office facilities – A selection of administrative items and services are available for purchase from the office, e.g. ethernet cables, binding kits, laminating pouches.|
Please note: No personal fridges or air-conditioners may be brought into College.