Emmanuel College Residence Fees 2019
Please note: 2020 fees are to be released later this year.Download
- Up-front payment discount.
- Discounted residence fees for all students in third year, fourth year, or higher at College and for siblings.
- Additional accommodation charge for Orientation Week for new students.
- See Scholarships and Bursaries for information on financial assistance available.
- All fees are calculated to align with The University of Queensland semester dates.
Emmanuel College 2020 semester dates:
|Semester 1 2020|
|Sunday 23 February to Saturday 20 June 2020||new students check in Saturday 15 February 2020|
|check out day for all students Saturday 20 June 2020|
|Semester 2 2020|
|Sunday 26 July to Saturday 21 November 2020||new students check in Friday 24 July 2020|
|check out day for all students Saturday 21 November 2020|
Residence fees at Emmanuel College cover:
- full residence, including 21 meals per week
- personal room with a small fridge, study desk, ceiling fan, whiteboard and internet connection
- weekly room cleaning and laundry service during the semester
- academic support program
- wellbeing care
- sporting and cultural facilities
- clubs and other amenities, including Junior and Senior Common Room, gymnasium, basketball court and music rooms
- social events organised by the Emmanuel College Students’ Club (ECSC)
- chapel services and meditative space
- formal dinners and guest speakers.
|Compulsory Emmanuel College Student Club Fees (non refundable) – New Students (includes EC Sports Shirt)||$385|
|Compulsory Emmanuel College Student Club Fees (non refundable) – Returning Students||$220|
|UQ Lifestyle Package (Compulsory and non refundable) – Annual Fee (subject to change)||$240|
|Compulsory purchase of Academic Gown – (First year and new students)||$130|
|Academic Gown (loan of used gown in case of loss or damage)||$50|
|Laundry bag (loss or damage)||$30|
|Key loss or damage (per key/fob)||$15|
|Vacation residence (per night)||$92 Room Type A|
|$88 Room Type B|
|$85 Room Type C|
|$77 Room Type D|
|Printing – Students are provided with $30 per semester and additional quota is available for purchase from reception. No refunds will be made for unused pages.|
|Office facilities – A selection of administrative items and services are available for purchase from reception, e.g. ethernet cables, binding kits, laminating pouches.|
Please note: No personal fridges or air-conditioners may be brought into College.