|Step 1 –
Before commencing your online application for residence through the Emmanuel College Portal, you need to have the following ready:
(a) Confidential Referee Form – A referee form is to be completed by your school principal, teacher, lecturer or tutor. Relatives and peers are not acceptable referees. Your referee should then send the form to Admissions.
(b) Letter to the Principal – A letter (approximately 500 words) detailing why you would be a suitable resident at Emmanuel College.
(c) Proof of age – A copy of one of the following to confirm your date of birth: passport, birth certificate, driver’s licence, or equivalent.
(d) Photograph – A recent head and shoulders style photograph is required for uploading to the portal. This photo will remain on your records while you are at College and may be used in College publications.
(e) Academic documentation – The following documents must be uploaded to the portal (if applicable):
|Step 2 –
Apply now for Semester 2, 2020
Apply now for 2021
|Step 3 –
|After you have paid the $110 AUD (non-refundable) application fee and submitted your application online, you will have an interview with a staff member of the Student Engagement Team. Interviews can be conducted by Skype, telephone or in person at College.|
- Emmanuel welcomes applications from students studying at any Brisbane-based university.
- Your application will not be processed until all parts of the application have been submitted.
- Submission of a completed application and application fee does not guarantee a place in College.
- Following your interview, you may qualify for an immediate offer. However, the majority of offers are made in January following the allocation of university places.
- Emmanuel College has no cut-off-date to apply and every application will be considered.