David DH Graham is Non-Executive Chairman and founder of DDH Graham Limited, a funds administration and management company. He was born in Homehill and educated at the Anglican Church Grammar School (Churchie). David was a member of Emmanuel College from 1960 to 1964 and graduated from The University of Queensland with a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Economics (Hons) in 1964. David earned an MBA from Lehigh University (USA) in 1966.
His career includes:
- Ord Minnett Stockbrokers, Sydney, Research Analyst
- Ord BT Limited Investment Bank, Director Capital Markets and Advisory
- Bankers Trust International, London, Director International Capital Markets
- CitiNational Limited, Sydney, Director Corporate Advisory
- DDH Graham Limited, Brisbane, established 1981, Managing Director now Non-Executive Chairman
His sporting achievements include:
- Anglican Church Grammar School First XV and IV
- Emmanuel College Rugby and Rowing
- Selected 1961 Queensland Under 21 Rugby Representative Team
David’s interests are golf and tennis. He is married to Andrea and has three sons, Douglas, Andrew and Alastair.